We are happy to announce a new member to our team. Scott Craig very recently joined Cyber Advisors and he will lead our Network Architects group as our Director of Enterprise Networking.
Before Scott joined Cyber, he was the Senior Director of IT Infrastructure at Life Time Fitness. He also held the position of Director of Cisco Engineering for Cross Telecom as well as a consulting role at Born Information Services.
Scott has extensive experience with a multitude of enterprise technologies. However, what sets Scott apart is his unique ability to align business objectives with those technologies. His deep blend of technical and leadership skills has helped organizations of all sizes build and manage highly efficient and cost effective infrastructures. Scott has also been leading engineers and engineering managers for over a decade - making him adept at creating efficient and scalable teams.
Scott's areas of expertise and certifications are below:
- Cisco CCNP, CCDP
- Microsoft MSCE
- Networking Technologies: Network architecture, security, and design, Cisco and Dell routing and switching, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco wireless, Ironport Mail and Web Security, Cisco and Citrix load balancing, QoS, Cisco WAAS, Cisco ICE
- Compute: Dell, Cisco, HP
- Microsoft: Windows Server, Terminal Services, Certificate Services, NPS, DHCP, NDS, WSUS, MS batch
- Virtualization: VMWare, Hyper-V
- Storage: Dell Compellent, Dell EQL, Hitachi, Nexsan, Pure
- Other: PCI Regulatory Compliance, Infoblox DNS/DHCP/IPAM, Solarwinds Orion, PRTG, RSA Secure ID
Please contact Cyber Advisors to book Scott for an onsite meeting to discuss your datacenter infrastructure goals and objectives.