Challenges with a changing Active Directory
It’s pretty rare to find someone that doesn’t run some Microsoft Active Directory in their organization. We feel pretty strong saying this as the number of Novell (or other) shops seem to become less and less.
If you consider your business mission critical, read very closely. Active Directory is the heart of your mission-critical network. Changes to this infrastructure can cause serious downtime….especially if they are caused by mishaps. Wouldn’t it be nice to know real time if an AD change took place? How about reducing your risk of downtime to seconds with a powerful tool that monitors these changes and alerts you immediately if a critical change occurs.
Are you in a regulated industry? Are you responsible for maintaining critical governance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)? If so, your organization is required to maintain compliance with your Active Directory.
At Cyber Advisors, we use a package called Change Auditor from Dell. Formally a Quest software product, we feel that it is the best of breed solution to make ease of the challenges mentioned herein.
Dell Change Auditor for Active Directory allows for these benefits:
- - Installs in minutes
- - Enterprise-wide auditing and compliance from a single client
- - Ensures continuous access to applications, systems, and users by tracking all events
- - Real time alerts – to any device. Immediate response
- - Strengthens internal controls with protection from unwanted changes
- - Limits controls of authorized users
- - Drives availability by enabling proactive troubleshooting for lockouts
- - Reduces performance drag on servers – Turn off native auditing
- - Streamlines compliance to SOX, PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, SAS70 and more
- - Turns information into intelligent, in-depth forensics for auditors and management
- - It installs in minutes
We are so confident in Change Auditor, that we are willing to give you $100 to take an onsite meeting with us to discuss. Please click on Learn More below or in the upper right hand corner.